Asthma in the Workplace 4th Edition
About the e-Book
Asthma in the Workplace 4th Edition Pdf
Occupational factors are responsible for a large percentage of cases of asthma in adults of working age. Any irritant generated at high concentrations can cause occupational asthma, and early diagnosis is critical because cure is still possible at this stage. This latest edition of Asthma in the Workplace reflects the rapid pace of discovery and research in workplace asthma that has taken place in recent years.
This Fourth Edition retains the international flavor of prior editions, with contributions from editors and contributors from around the world. Several chapters commence with clinical histories and workplace scenarios relevant to the focus of the chapter, making it particularly germane for primary care providers to develop skills in early recognition of the disease.
Topics discussed include:
• Definitions, historical background, epidemiology, genetics, pathophysiology, and animal models
• Guidelines for assessing the worker and the workplace, and proposed guidelines for management, including compensation aspects
• Medicolegal aspects, prevention, and surveillance
• Detailed information about specific agents, including a variety of high- and low-molecular weight agents
• Other types of work-related asthma conditions, such as irritant-induced asthma, eosinophilic bronchitis, and occupational rhinitis
This new edition has been significantly restructured and places a greater emphasis on the clinical aspects of management and treatment. This heightened focus on practical considerations makes it a truly comprehensive, hands-on resource for practitioners and researchers in this fast-moving field.
Smtebooks Offer Now Direct Links For Download and Preview The Books! Enjoy Guys :)
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
DNA Repair and Cancer: From Bench to Clinic
ECG Made Easy