Page Count764 Pages
About the e-Book
Become a senior developer by building enterprise applications that use modern techniques such as TDD, containerization, continuous integration, and deployment
In this book, we will build a simple API and React application from scratch. We begin by setting up our development environment using Git, yarn, Babel, and ESLint. Then, we will use Express, Elasticsearch and JSON Web Tokens (JWTs) to build a stateless API service. For the front-end, we will use React, Redux, and Webpack.
A central theme in the book is maintaining code quality. As such, we will enforce a Test-Driven Development (TDD) process using Selenium, Cucumber, Mocha, Sinon, and Istanbul. As we progress through the book, the focus will shift towards automation and infrastructure. You will learn to work with Continuous Integration (CI) servers like Jenkins, deploying services inside Docker containers, and run them on Kubernetes.
By following this book, you would gain the skills needed to build robust, production-ready applications.
What you will learn
- Practice Test-Driven Development (TDD) throughout the entire book
- Use Cucumber, Mocha and Selenium to write E2E, integration, unit and UI tests
- Build stateless APIs using Express and Elasticsearch
- Document your API using OpenAPI and Swagger
- Build and bundle front-end applications using React, Redux and Webpack
- Containerize services using Docker
- Deploying scalable microservices using Kubernetes
Smtebooks Offer Now Direct Links For Download and Preview The Books! Enjoy Guys :)
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .