Master Modern Networking by Understanding and Solving Real Problems
Computer Networking Problems and Solutions offers a new approach to understanding networking that not only illuminates current systems but prepares readers for whatever comes next. Its problem-solving approach reveals why modern computer networks and protocols are designed as they are, by explaining the problems any protocol or system must overcome, considering common solutions, and showing how those solutions have been implemented in new and mature protocols.
Part I considers data transport (the data plane). Part II covers protocols used to discover and use topology and reachability information (the control plane). Part III considers several common network designs and architectures, including data center fabrics, MPLS cores, and modern Software-Defined Wide Area Networks (SD-WAN). Principles that underlie technologies such as Software Defined Networks (SDNs) are considered throughout, as solutions to problems faced by all networking technologies.
This guide is ideal for beginning network engineers, students of computer networking, and experienced engineers seeking a deeper understanding of the technologies they use every day. Whatever your background, this book will help you quickly recognize problems and solutions that constantly recur, and apply this knowledge to new technologies and environments.
· Data and networking transport
· Lower- and higher-level transports and interlayer discovery
· Packet switching
· Quality of Service (QoS)
· Virtualized networks and services
· Network topology discovery
· Unicast loop free routing
· Reacting to topology changes
· Distance vector control planes, link state, and path vector control
· Control plane policies and centralization
· Failure domains
· Securing networks and transport
· Network design patterns
· Redundancy and resiliency
· Network disaggregation
· Automating network management
· Cloud computing
· Networking the Internet of Things (IoT)
· Emerging trends and technologies
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Posted on 12/15/2017 9:46:16 PM