Up-to-Date Coverage of Microsoft® SQL Server® 2016 Reporting Services, Including the Mobile Report Publisher
Build, publish, and maintain paginated and mobile reports using the expert tips and best practices contained in this hands-on guide. Written by a member of the original Reporting Services development team, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services, Fifth Edition, fully explains the process of creating and distributing reports and shows how to maximize all of the powerful, integrated SSRS capabilities, including the new and enhanced features. A detailed case study and sample reports are featured in this practical resource.
• Plan for, install, configure, and customize SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services
• Design and generate feature-rich reports using the Report Wizard
• Work with Report Designer in Visual Studio, Report Builder, and the Mobile Report Publisher
• Incorporate charts, images, gauges, and maps
• Enhance your reports through summarizing, totaling, and interactivity
• Build reusable report templates
• Embed Visual Basic .NET functions and subreports
• Enable end-user access via the Report Server and its web portal interface
• Integrate SSRS reports with your own websites and custom applications
• Follow along with sample reports from the book’s case study
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Posted on 3/13/2017 7:49:11 PM