A full-color clinical reference covering both common and uncommon blood disorders – referenced to the world’s leading hematology text
Williams Manual of Hematology, Ninth Edition provides a quick-access summary of the epidemiology, etiology, pathogenesis, diagnostic criteria, differential diagnosis, and therapy of blood cell and coagulation protein disorders. The 93 chapters of the Manual are a distillation of the disease- and therapy-focused chapters from the Ninth Edition of Williams Hematology. The book has been carefully edited to deliver only the most clinical point-of-care facts, making differential diagnosis faster, easier, and more efficient.
Concise but comprehensive, this complete guide includes sections on:
• Initial Clinical Evaluation
• Disorders of Red Cells
• Disorders of Granulocytes
• Disorders of Monocytes and Macrophages
• Principles of Therapy for Neoplastic Hematological Disorders
• The Clonal Myeloid Disorders
• The Polyclonal Lymphoid Diseases
• The Clonal Lymphoid and Plasma Cell Diseases
• Disorders of Platelet and Hemostasis
• Disorders of Coagulation Proteins
• Thrombosis and Antithrombotic Therapy
• Transfusion and Hemapheresis
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Posted on 2/24/2017 12:43:10 AM