Neurology – as only Harrison’s can cover it
Featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to neurology derived from Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Nineteenth Edition (including content from the acclaimed Harrison’s DVD, now available here in print), this concise, full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority that have defined Harrison’s. You will find 66 chapters from more than 90 renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the classroom, clinic, ward, or exam/certification preparation.
• High-yield board review questions make this text ideal for keeping current and preparing for the boards
• Current, complete coverage of clinically important topics in neurology, including Clinical Manifestations of Neurologic Diseases, Diseases of the Nervous System, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Psychiatric Disorders, and Alcoholism and Drug Dependency
• Extensively updated to highlight recent advances in the understanding, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of neurologic and psychiatric disorders; expanded coverage of neurodegenerative diseases; extensively revised chapter on cerebrovascular diseases; the latest breakthroughs in sleep disorders and migraine
• Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management
• Enhanced by numerous neuroimaging figures throughout the text and an expanded atlas of neuroimaging findings
• Handy appendix of Laboratory Values of Clinical Importance
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Posted on 2/23/2017 11:49:47 PM