Are you ready to deliver expert nursing care to your maternal and neonatal patients?
Learning how to deliver safe & effective care to mothers and their infants has never been easier. Don’t be overwhelmed. Let Nurse Joy be your guide as you discover answers to all of your mom and baby questions -- the Incredibly Easy way!
From the popular Made Incredibly Easy series comes the updated third edition of Maternal-Neonatal Nursing Made Incredibly Easy, covering a broad range of care topics in a friendly, conversational style. You’ll discover the latest in research and therapeutic nursing interventions, covering areas such as prenatal care; high-risk pregnancy; family planning, contraception and infertility; labor and birth; and postpartum care, among many other crucial topics.
The series’ award-winning interactive format addresses a range of readers, from students to experienced nurses. With humor and expert insight woven throughout, this fun and enjoyable text will give you a solid grounding in maternal-neonatal nursing care and concepts.
• Updated information on numerous maternal-neonatal disorders, including preeclampsia; premature birth; postpartum depression; substance abuse; alternative therapies • “Nurse Joy” offers tips and encouragement throughout
• Numerous quick-scan tables, flow charts, illustrations, and fun cartoons aid retention of information
• Full-color inserts demonstrate complex clinical concepts
• Special features include:
• Advice from the Experts – Tips from experienced maternal-neonatal nurses
• Bridging the Gap – Unique beliefs and aspects of care for different cultural groups
• Education Edge – Patient teaching tips and checklists
• Memory joggers – Mnemonics that help readers remember difficult concepts
• Quick Quiz – Multiple-choice questions at the end of each chapter
• Quick-reference appendices on maternal daily dietary allowances and normal neonatal lab values
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Posted on 2/23/2017 6:52:34 PM