Publication date:Nov 2016
PublisherMegan Flynn Peterson
The Big 15 Paleo Cookbook - 15 Fundamental Ingredients, 150 Paleo Diet Recipes, 450 Variations (2016)
Your No-Fuss Handbook for Paleo Recipes to Keep You Satisfied Every Day
Going Paleo doesn't have to mean going crazy. Wasting time, energy, and money on expensive ingredients and difficult recipes is the last thing anyone needs when trying to adopt a new way of eating. The Big 15 Paleo Cookbook offers the exact opposite: fantastic recipes that won't break the bank or take over your life.
With over 150 Paleo recipes that are well rounded, easy, and delectable, you'll never have to wonder what to cook. In each of the 15 chapters you'll find 10 must-make recipes based on one of the 15 foundational Paleo ingredients, along with a couple of variations to give you even more options. Many dishes can be paired to create larger meals based on whatever ingredients you already have on hand. And with labels that indicate which recipes are dairy-free, nut-free, vegan, and those that can be made in 30 minutes or less, Paleo cooking is virtually stress free.
* KEEP IT SIMPLE No-fuss recipes with ingredients that are easy to find any time of year make cooking Paleo stress-free, while suggested variations on each recipe add exciting seasonal or international influences.
* FAMILY FAVORITES Author Megan Flynn Peterson, of the popular blog Freckled Italian, shares some of her family's most-loved recipes, as well as the staple dishes that you can always find in her kitchen.
* MIX IT UP Rather than learning to cook a select few recipes, this cookbook provides the learn-by-doing fundamentals of cooking and eating Paleo, enabling you to cultivate your own repertoire of fun, innovative Paleo recipes.
* Baked Eggs in Tomato Sauce
* Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Thighs
* Burger Bowls * Bahn Mi Tacos
* Fish Stew
* Coconut Shrimp with Mango Sauce
* Cauliflower Fried Rice
* Sausage and Kale Soup
* Crustless Broccoli Torte
* Stuffes Squash
* Beet-Noodle Salad
* Curried Sweet Potatoes
* and much more!