Page Count522 Pages
About the e-Book
Predictive Analytics with TensorFlow pdf
Harness the power of data in your business by building advanced predictive modelling applications with Tensorflow.
About This Book
- A quick guide to gaining hands-on experience with deep learning in different domains such as digit, image & text classification
- Build your own smart, predictive models with TensorFlow using an easy-to-follow approach
- Understand deep learning and predictive analytics along with its challenges and best practices
Who This Book Is For
This book isfor anyone who wants to build predictive models with the power of TensorFlow from scratch. If you want to build your own extensive applications which work, and can predict smart decisions in the future then this book is what you need!
What You Will Learn
- Gain a solid theoretical understanding of linear algebra, statistics, and probability for predictive modeling
- Develop predictive models using classification, regression, and clustering algorithms
- Develop predictive models for NLP
- Learn how to use reinforcement learning for predictive analytics
- Factorization Machines for advanced recommendation systems
- Get a hands-on understanding of deep learning architectures for advanced predictive analytics
- Learn how to use deep and recurrent Neural Networks for predictive analytics
- Explore Convolutional Neural Networks for emotion recognition, image classification, and sentiment analysis
Predictive analytics discovers hidden patterns from structured and unstructured data for automated decision-making in business intelligence.
This book will help you build, tune, and deploy predictive models with TensorFlow in three main sections. The first section covers linear algebra, statistics, and probability theory for predictive modeling.
The second section covers developing predictive models via supervised (classification and regression) and unsupervised (clustering) algorithms. It then explains how to develop predictive models for NLP and covers reinforcement learning algorithms. Lastly, this section covers developing a factorization machines-based recommendation system.
The third section covers deep learning architectures for advanced predictive analytics, including deep neural networks and recurrent neural networks for high-dimensional and sequence data. Finally, convolutional neural networks are used for predictive modeling for emotion recognition, image classification, and sentiment analysis.
Table of Contents
- Basic Python and Linear Algebra for Predictive Analytics
- Statistics, Probability, and Information Theory for Predictive Modeling
- From Data to Decisions - Getting Started with TensorFlow
- Putting Data in Place - Supervised Learning for Predictive Analytics
- Clustering Your Data - Unsupervised Learning for Predictive Analytics
- Predictive Analytics Pipelines for NLP
- Using Deep Neural Networks for Predictive Analytics
- Using Convolutional Neural Networks for Predictive Analytics
- Using Recurrent Neural Networks for Predictive Analytics
- Recommendation System for Predictive Analytics
- Using Reinforcement Learning for Predictive Analytics
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Unity 2017 Mobile Game Development
Neural Network Programming with TensorFlow