Page Count37 Pages
About the e-Book
Neural Networks: Deep Learning and Machine Learning Outlined pdf
Would you achieve more if you could envision your success?
A neural network is a computing ???t?m made u? ?f a numb?r of ?im?l?, highl? int?r??nn??t?d ?r?????ing elements, which ?r????? inf?rm?ti?n b? th?ir d?n?mi? ?t?t? response to ?xt?rn?l inputs. All of this sounds fancy, but what does it mean for computer intelligence, or for the future?
In this book, you will find answers to many practical and theoretical questions related to neural networks, from insights about nodes and hidden layers to error spaces, network analyses, and computing influences. Topics will be discussed, such as:
- What the definition of neural networks encompasses and what all the elements pertaining to them mean.
- The main advantages of neural networks and how to leverage and apply them.
- Limitations to neural networks.
- How neural networks differ from conventional computing systems.
- Neural Network applications for medical diagnostics, smart computers, artificial intelligence, and forex or stock trading.
- Troubleshooting tips for when neural networks stop functioning.
- If you are even in the least interested in computer technology, artificial intelligence, or what the technological future will bring, you need to read this book and get a better understanding of neural networks and their many applications. This book will bring you to the core of how they function and what you can do with them.
Add this book to your cart.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
English Grammar Workbook For Dummies
3D Printing for Model Engineers: A Practical Guide