About the e-Book
Topological Optimization and Optimal Transport pdf
By discussing topics such as shape representations, relaxation theory and optimal transport, trends and synergies of mathematical tools required for optimization of geometry and topology of shapes are explored. Furthermore, applications in science and engineering, including economics, social sciences, biology, physics and image processing are covered.
- Geometric issues in PDE problems related to the infinity Laplace operator
- Solution of free boundary problems in the presence of geometric uncertainties
- Distributed and boundary control problems for the semidiscrete Cahn–Hilliard/Navier–Stokes system with nonsmooth Ginzburg–Landau energies
- High-order topological expansions for Helmholtz problems in 2D
- On a new phase field model for the approximation of interfacial energies of multiphase systems
- Optimization of eigenvalues and eigenmodes by using the adjoint method
- Discrete varifolds and surface approximation
- Weak Monge–Ampere solutions of the semi-discrete optimal transportation problem
- Optimal transportation theory with repulsive costs
- Wardrop equilibria: long-term variant, degenerate anisotropic PDEs and numerical approximations
- On the Lagrangian branched transport model and the equivalence with its Eulerian formulation
- On some nonlinear evolution systems which are perturbations of Wasserstein gradient flows
- Pressureless Euler equations with maximal density constraint: a time-splitting scheme
- Convergence of a fully discrete variational scheme for a thin-film equatio
- Interpretation of finite volume discretization schemes for the Fokker–Planck equation as gradient flows for the discrete Wasserstein distance
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
System Design with Memristor Technologies
X86 Assembly Language and C Fundamentals