Posted on 2/17/2017 1:07:03 AM
Title : USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2016
Author : Kaplan
Book Format / Pages : PDF - 3000 Pages
USMLE Step 1 Get the only official Kaplan lecture notes for USMLE Step 1 available for sale—complete with comprehensive information you need to ace this section of the boards and match into the residency of your choice.
* Up to date: Updated annually by Kaplan’s all-star medical expert faculty
* Complete: Contains over 2,700 pages in 7 full-color volumes
* Integrated: Packed with clinical correlations and bridges between disciplines
* Learner-efficient: Organized in outline format with high-yield summary boxes
* Trusted: Used by thousands of med students each year to succeed on USMLE Step 1
* Cost-effective: $384.93 value
* Extensive: Includes 7 volumes in set—Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Biochemistry and Medical Genetics, Immunology and Microbiology, Anatomy, and Behavioral Science/Social Sciences
United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) is a joint program of the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) and the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME).
USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2016 Anatomy
USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2016 -Behavioral Science and Social Sciences
USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2016 - Biochemistry and Medical Genetics
USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2016 - Immunology and Microbiology
USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2016 - Pathology
USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2016 - Pharmacology
USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2016 - Physiology
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .